Be a big believer in that if you focus on good skin care , you really won’t need a makeup
Be your own kind of beautiful
Pigmentation of the skin can cause uneven color and dark patches. Excessive production of melanin is responsible for this and occur on almost any part of the body, including the face, neck, hands, elbows, knees and bikini area.
The cause can be internal like acne, pregnancy and friction of over weight area.
External factors like excessive sun exposure, skin injury, burning, emotional stress or contact with certain chemicals.
Treatment depends on the severity of the pigmentation.
The wavelengths of light produced by laser technology are designed to be absorbed by these pigmented areas; the powerful light then “shatters” the pigment, causing it to be dispersed by the body’s lymphatic system.
- IPL Skin Rejuvenation: Is one of the most effective treatments for smoothing out the tone and texture of your skin and can help in treating rosacea, age spots, sun damage/spots, and general skin tone irregularities.
- Anti Pigmentation Peel: Works by accelerating skins natural rejuvenation process by deeply exfoliating the skin, penetrating the damaged surface layers and encouraging them to shed.
Fair white skin is every person desire. There are several methods that can used to lighten the skin,
Like creams, soaps and pills, But the most permanent way to have fair white skin is Glutathione.
Glutathione is the body’s most powerful and important antioxidants, present in each and every cell in the body. It plays a pivotal role in detoxifying our cells, removing heavy metals, toxins and free radicals to improve the health of every cell in the body, particularly apparent in the skin, hair and nails. Giving people a radiant glow which is caused by healthy cells and reduced toxicity in the body.
Other supplements can be added to Glutathione like Vitamin c which helps in smoothing and lightening skin, and collagen which gives a radiant glow to your skin. Results can be seen in few weeks of starting the therapy.
Spider veins and capillary veins are small red, blue or purple veins that usually appear near the surface of the skin on the face and legs.
They can be caused by hormone changes, exposure to the sun, and injuries. Spider veins rarely are a serious health problem, but it can cause a cosmetic problem as it lowers your self-esteem and confidence. We have sourced the latest state of the art equipment for the removal of spider veins to ensure we deliver the safest most effective solution to our clients.
Our laser vein removal procedure targets and cauterizes the veins, effectively cutting off the blood supply without damage to the epidermis or surrounding tissue. In most cases, over 50% spiders disappear after only 1 session.
Laser Hair Removal
It’s time to love your skin again thanks to laser hair removal. The single best way to achieve smooth skin on your face and body. It is an excellent treatment for almost any unwanted body hair. From the sensitive bikini area to your legs, underarms, or even your face.
The process begins with an initial consultation to discuss the area of treatment, how best to prepare it and check the hormones responsible for delaying the response to laser.
Our technique is unique as it delivers the session
in the shortest time ( full body in 45 min) due to the large pulse size (7.5 cm ) , with no pain and in just 4 to 8 sessions you can have permanent hair removal . Also it is effective and safe for all skin type.
As much as you'd like to forget your pimpled past, your face remembers in the form of scars. Whether they're raised and red, flat, or depressed, acne scars don't stand a chance against our treatments.
- Dermapen Skin Needling System :
enhance skins ability to repair itself by delivering multiple, vertical needles rapidly to localized area of the skin. The procedure leads to increased collagen production, which effectively reduces acne scars and renews tired looking skin.
- Radio-frequency resurfacing: The fractional delivery of Radio Frequency energy causes micro-epidermal injuries with wider spread dermal coagulation. This initiates a strong wound healing response in the dermis which seal the scars.
- Fraxel co2 laser: it stimulate the production of new, healthy collagen to fill in the scarred surface of the skin and unifying skin tone.
Acne is a common problem for teenagers, but now we see it in people of all age groups, which impact in confidence and self-esteem.
Successful treatment depends on multimodal approach as a combination of home care and in clinic treatments as :
- Anti-acne peel: to get rid of blockage, dead skin and decrease sebum secretions.
- Laser resurfacing: clear skin by destroying acne causing bacteria and blockages.
- IPL: get rid of bacteria in the skin, as well as inflamed sebaceous glands that contribute to breakouts.
If aging, working, or too much time in the sun has left your face with blotches, lines and looking tired, them you are in need of skin rejuvenation procedure to restore a healthy younger skin texture.
Skin rejuvenation procedures are simple and non invasive and with no down time.
- PRP injection: Where platelets rich plasma with growth factors can restore your healthy skin in a matter of few weeks.
- Vampire face lift: This procedure is able lift your face by harnessing your own body’s healing and regenerative properties. It is a painless series of injections into strategic areas of the face to reduce wrinkles, add youthful volume, and improve the quality of your skin.
- Mesobotox: when combining all the vitamins and minerals along with diluted botox to enhance your skin and getting rid of wrinkles, blotches and pale looking skin.